Merry Christmas everyone! What a fabulous holiday season it has been filled with staff parties, time with friends and family and even a holiday ball! I am so thankful that I am lucky enough to have a choice each time I create a post or even just cooking dinner a simple luxury that so many do not have – again, I am so thankful for all that I have and the friends and family who surround me each day.
I know Baussy thinks it’s a shock, but I actually took my own advice and cooked my recommended feast from my earlier blog suggestion to a friend (close, but not exactly). Today’s food extravaganza consisted of:
- Roasted herbed prime rib – served with horseradish cream sauce
- Baked Mac-n-Cheese with white truffle butter and chunks of mushrooms
- Peas with crunchy prosciutto
- Pomagranate-molasses glazed carrots
- Carmelized red onion with a balsamic-honey glaze